Welcome home, baby.
From booking your first appointment to dealing with insurance companies, here’s a look at what to expect for your first visit.
- Schedule your appointment online or by phone
- a) If you have insurance, provide the following information: member/subscriber ID, group number, insurance phone number
b) We’ll connect with your insurance provider to verify plan’s benefits
- Receive new patient forms via email
- Check-in at the front desk and get comfy in our guest lounge with complimentary refreshments
- Take x-rays and photos to get to know your teeth a little bit better so we don’t miss a thing
- In words that are easy to understand, our team will explain your dental needs and answer any questions you might have
- Discuss your treatment plan, breakdown your plan’s benefits and we’ll let you know if there are any out-of-pocket expenses
- Sit back and chill. Listen to your fave music or continue binge watching Netflix with a lavender pillow, diffuser, and blanket.
- Walk out with an adorable goody bag
- Schedule your next appointment
- Receive a follow-up call to make sure all is good